Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Works at Hampton House Gallery

Yesterday I delivered two large pieces to Hampton House Art and Framing (Coliseum Drive, Winston-Salem, NC). I had just signed one of the, and the paint was still wet when I got Jackie's message asking me to switch out some artwork and bring some larger pieces.  Hanover Park Vineyard, the other one that I delivered to them, is an older piece. If you are in the area, stop in and take a look at the gallery - they just rehung things yesterday after taking down their "Summer Memories" Show.

The Porch at Ciener Garden  18x24 Oil

Hanover Park Vineyard 24 x36 Oil
No upcoming events for this weekend.

Next weekend I will be in Raleigh taking a workshop from Lori Putnam - getting excited about that! Friday, 11/1, Lori will be exhibiting her work at Nicole's Studio, Person St., Raleigh during First Friday Gallery Hop.


No comments: